- We serve on average 18 families per year
- 50% of ALL guests are under the age of 6
- We maintain a pool of approximately 550 volunteers
- We have:
25 Host Coordinators
12 Host Congregations
5 Support Congregations
- We have logged 24,000 volunteer hours of service
- We have provided over 1040 hours of case management
Number of Guests - 86
Number of Families - 16
2 parents - 9
Single mom - 4
Single dad - 2
Kids - 31
Under 6 - 19
7 and up - 12
Did You Know
- In a typical Family Promise program over half of the guests are children, most of whom are under the age of six.
- Family Promise is committed to helping low-income families to achieve lasting independence. We do this by providing a safe shelter, meals, and support services for homeless families and through programs designed to redress the underlying causes of homelessness.
- About 80% of families leaving a Family Promise program successfully secure permanent or transitional housing.
- One of our key tools for measuring outcomes is the Self Sufficiency Matrix. A guest families’ success is measured each month. This tool also provides guidance for the case worker to focus on with the family.